What We Treat:
The World Health Organization recognizes acupuncture as effective therapy for over 200 conditions including, but not limited to, those listed below. Since 2011, we have addressed health concerns in all categories listed, with higher volumes in chronic pain, menstrual/reproductive issues, allergies, digestive issues, nervous system concerns and anxiety.
List of Health Concerns Acupuncture Can Address:
- Chronic pain disorders
- Stress-related disorders
- Disorders of muscles, joints, bones and nervous system such as: arthritis, neuralgia, migraine headaches, insomnia, dizziness, sciatica, and back, neck and shoulder pain
- Gynecological disorders such as: irregular, heavy or painful periods, premenstrual syndrome, menopausal symptoms, infertility
- Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat disorders such as: cataracts, poor vision, toothache, gingivitis, tinnitus
- Gastrointestinal disorders such as: food allergies, peptic ulcer, constipation, chronic diarrhea, indigestion, anorexia, gastritis, and irritable bowel syndrome
- Respiratory disorders such as: asthma, bronchitis, common cold, sinusitis, smoking cessation, tonsillitis
- Emotional Disorders such as: anxiety, depression, insomnia, nervousness, neurosis
Feel free to contact us to ask our experience with addressing a health issue of your concern.